How Dealership Marketing Automation Can Convert Over 80% of Your Lost Website Visitors
Many shy away from dealership marketing automation because the idea of it is so broad. Thankfully, our program has removed the complexity and kept all of the value. So, let’s break down how our exclusive maximum impact marketing automation for dealerships can help your business grow.
We’ve discovered some secrets that allow us build an affordable and streamlined method of marketing automation. It concentrates on solving the most pressing issues to get the maximum benefits.
To make it easier to understand, I’ve included a video explaining our approach to automation for dealerships.
Why Is Specialized Marketing Automation Needed for Dealerships?
When we looked at our clients we found an obvious pattern: dealerships focus on selling. No surprises there right? Of course you focus on selling.
Typically, dealership websites concentrate on inventory, services, and offerings. But, here’s the critical part: the websites focus on prospects who want to purchase right now. Unfortunately, not all their website visitors are looking to buy right now.
In fact, statistics show that well over 80% of website visitors are NOT ready to buy now. One study, by the marketing automation company Marketo, found that only 4% of website visitors are ready to buy now. Most are shopping and researching… even during the best of times.
Let that statistic sink in.
If your website visitor is seeking one thing and you are providing them something completely different, there’s a significant disconnect. This disconnect results in visitors abandoning your site to find what they want elsewhere.
They’ll do this until they find a website that engages them with content that matches where they are at in the buying journey, and/or addresses their concerns.
Here’s the unfortunate routine you want to avoid.
- You paid to get these potential customers to your website, but you are letting them go without a second thought.
- You already have the knowledge to address the questions and concerns for these potential customers.
- These shoppers could easily become customers of yours if you were able to share that knowledge with them, yet they leave unsatisfied.
- By not helping them, you leave a negative impression, and one that shows you only care about selling, no matter what you say.
Our Marketing Automation Solution
Based on our research, we developed a system that addresses the big problem of lost opportunity and many other problems as well.
In short, we do the following:
- Develop highly engaging content targeted at your website visitors who are researching and shopping
- Implement a smart form that offers this content to visitors before they leave your website
- Develop and deliver a sequence of emails that assists in their research and educates them so they engage with your sales team
With this system, there’s nothing for your dealership to develop or implement. We work with you to ensure the content is aligned with your business. We do all the heavy lifting to ensure that we convert as many of those previously lost website visitors as possible.
A Range of Benefits
Although our focus is upon generating engagement with otherwise lost visitors, there are many other direct and indirect benefits gained from our system. Here’s just a few:
- Establish your value
- Accelerate the sales process due to pre-sales education
- Build a sales pipeline
- Build a connection between customers and your brand with emails and stay you top of mind
- Differentiate yourself from competitors
- Utilize an automated always-on leads system
- Maximize otherwise lost marketing web traffic costs
- And more
Our Dealership Marketing Automation Conversion ROI
What makes our program so fantastic is the ROI. Let’s breakdown the numbers using a hypothetical scenario:
- In the past, you lost 2,000 visitors a month on your site
- Opt-in sent to approximately 200 a month.
- Send .5% over to sales as new leads = 10 a month
- Sales converts 10% or 12 NEW DEALS a year
- If your average profit is $7k = $84k in PROFIT!
Even if implementing our Marketing Automation for Lead Recovery program were to cost you $20k, wouldn’t it be well worth it for $84k in profit? Even better news: it’s MUCH more affordable than $20k!
For those who are really serious about recovering lost leads, we developed a plan that combines marketing automation with remarketing.