Check out our Best of 2014 List on Facebook and learn which tips & tricks for your website and digital advertising you’ll want to carry into 2015.
Our tips address dealer marketing issues we covered in our blog in 2014. Use the provided links to check out the full articles if you missed them or just got too busy for implementation.
The Best of 2014 List addresses a number of digital initiatives that will be important for dealerships in 2015, including:
- Which social media platform is best for your company.
- The best social media posts for engaging customers.
- How to create an ad on eBay Classifieds to sell your inventory.
- Keeping an eye on digital marketing reports for top-performing campaigns.
- Mobile, mobile, mobile!
- Expanding dealer networks with the right content.
- Why you should add a blog to your website.
- Minimizing website abandonment by minimizing user frustration.
- Writing an About page for your website that will win customers over.
- Creating content that attracts and retains customers.
- Exploring new tools for making data-based digital decisions.
- Selling your marketing plans in a conservative manufacturing environment.
Be sure to Like our Facebook page for daily tips on how to maximize revenue for your business and make it everything you want it to be in 2015!
About the Author: Rachaelle Lynn is Google Certified in Analytics and AdWords and has over 12 years of experience in website development and digital advertising, including e-commerce, SEO, PPC, and social media. She has helped many businesses, from small local companies to large international organizations, establish online presences and leverage them to increase revenue.