No matter how big or small your dealership is, we build all our websites using the very best and latest technology in content management. Our current content management system, SiteSource 3.0, gives dealerships the ability to customize everything on their new website, from color schemes and navigation, to pages and content. Let us get started on your new website today by clicking here.
In the coming weeks, we will introduce you to many of the amazing features that a NetSource Media hosted website can offer you. Whether you want an EZ-Site or a custom site, we can help you design a content-rich, appealing website that your customers will love to visit. To start, we will begin where your customers will begin, your Home Page. Here are some of the components you can expect to find on your new Home Page:
- Logo – Your logo is your brand. We can include your current logo or help you redesign a new logo to match the new and improved website for your dealership. This logo will be used throughout your website, as well as on your social media accounts, Google accounts, etc.
- Overview of Available Products – Your home page will include a brief overview of your product lineup, so customers know immediately what you have to offer.
- Keyword-Rich Welcome Paragraph – The introductory text and navigation elements on your Home Page play a significant role in your website’s search engine performance and SEO. We will help you determine the most important and relevant keywords for your page, and use these to write a friendly and welcoming paragraph about your dealership.
- Contact Info/Hours of Operation – Your customers need to know where and when they can shop for your units. Your home page will include your location, contact information, and hours of operation.
- Photos – The choice is yours. We can use as many or as few photos as you’d like to convey the overall brand and message of your dealership. These can include, but are not limited to, photos of your dealership, your sales team, a featured unit, etc.
- Text Links to Inventory Pages for different types and brands – We want to make sure customers know all the great units you have to offer. Your home page will include text links that can take customers to a brand page (like Forest River) or a type page (like Fifth Wheels) with just one click. This gives them easy access to all your units right from the home page.
- A color scheme to be used throughout the website – Your color scheme can make a big difference when a customer visits your site. We can work with you to implement a color scheme of your choice, or brainstorm new color scheme ideas to make your website as appealing and effective as possible. This color scheme will be used on the homepage and throughout the entire website.
- Featured Units – The home page is a great place to display your best units and deals. Using the MMC/Featured Unit Page in your RVUSA account, you can manage which units are displayed and how many. If you select more units than the number of spaces setup for your page, they will automatically rotate each time the page is loaded or refreshed.
- Social Media Links – If your dealership uses social media, and hopefully you do, we can include linkable buttons on your home page to all your social media accounts. This will help drive traffic to your accounts, and keep your customers involved in all aspects of your dealership.
To get a new website for your dealership, CLICK HERE or give us a call at (800) 709-3240. Stay tuned for the next blog post, where we will highlight another set of features that can be provided to you with a NetSource Media website. Learn more about custom website designs and RV Dealership websites on www.netsourcemedia.com. Keep reading our blog for the latest developments and advice on website design, and don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!