Are you a raving fan of the trailer inventory pages you have on your website?
More importantly are your website visitors, aka potential customers, raving fans of your trailer inventory pages?
Here’s what Leslie at Whitespruce Trailer Sales has to say about our service:
“I have been using it for a few months and REALLY like it! Easy to load new inventory and prospects are spending more time at my website looking at inventory. The pages allow me to get all the info about the trailers out there, pictures, and associated accessories that they might want with the trailer. Doesn’t cost much at all and has made a difference in sales since I loaded it on.”
There are several key features visitors look for on inventory pages, so making sure you have most, if not all of them, will keep visitors on your website.
The key features are:
- Ease-of-Use: Give your visitors easy, one-click ways to access specific types and/or manufacturers they may be looking for. Your trailer inventory page layouts should be consistent that way visitors know right where to look for information that’s important to them.
- Quality Pictures: The pictures of your trailers should be clear, crisp and taken in good lighting.
- Pricing: One of the biggest complaints we hear from visitors is that dealers don’t put up any pricing. As an Internet Partner, it’s our duty to be flexible, as we know some manufacturers have online pricing restrictions. However, I always urge dealers to post pricing if they can.
- Description: Make sure you enter a good “sales pitch” type description that includes the year, manufacturer and type of the trailer. As long as your web page is setup correctly and your website is search engine friendly, the spiders can use this information to help index and rank your website.
- Contact: Allow visitors to contact you right from the trailer detail page they are looking at to make an offer, ask general questions, etc. Make sure that contact form forwards the trailer info to you as well, that way you know what specific trailer they were looking at so you can follow up quickly.
I hope you find this information helpful.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I’ll be more than happy to help. You can also visit our website: www.trailersusa.com
Cindy Spencer 🙂