During the economic slow down there are a number of things you can do to maintain your online visibility, continue generating traffic and keep your dealership and website top of mind.
- Be proactive. Make sure your dealership and inventory get in front of as many potential customers as possible. Use your own website in conjunction with RV industry websites like RVUSA.com, RVTraderOnline.com, RVT.com and RVSearch.com.
- Research online tools that will make your job easier, will help you get your inventory loaded quickly and distributed to many websites automatically and give you the reporting you need so you can see what’s moving and what’s not.
- Take care of your customers from sales to service. That will keep them coming back and they will refer their friends and family to your dealership.
- If your not using a tool to send eNewsletters to your current and potential customers, now is the time to start. It’s the easiest and most cost-effective way to keep in contact with them about sales events, specials, etc. happening at your dealership.
- Make sure your website content is up-to-date, the inventory pictures are clear and the descriptions are as detailed as possible.
- Check other websites that have your dealership information listed on them, check for errors or corrections that need to be made to ensure potential customers can get in touch with you as easily as possible.
RVUSA.com has a tool you can use to send out eNewsletters to your customers. Let me know if you want more information about it.